- General information
- When you share information with us, we can make our services even better for you. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we're using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy. This is important; we hope you will take time to read it carefully. You can find resources to help protect your privacy and security.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our website uses the data you submit for one basic purpose: to contact you and send communications, however, to enhance privacy we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to keep all communications secure. We do not share your information with any third party sources.
- Legal Disclaimer
- The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice and you should never act upon the information without seeking professional counsel.
Accessing this website or the use of information appearing on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- The Laws of Tennessee will govern for any litigation and/or damages that may relation to, or use of, this website.